New application gives brokers deep analytics and actionable business insights to grow their business
For 41 years, The DBL Center has provided brokers with white glove service and the lowest insurance premiums available for enriched DBL, ancillary benefits, group life, and more. As the industry changes, we stay ahead of the curve to deliver greater value.
Measure and Improve
We’ve always believed in the adage, “You can’t improve what you don’t measure.” DBL Center Founder David Cohen had an almost-compulsive need to pay close attention to the details. In our office, we have a database that allows us to track every account, see at a glance when renewals are due, and track our total revenue. We’ve been doing this so long, we almost took the value of it for granted.
In talking with our customers, we learned that many insurance brokers have no simple way to track revenue, new business, or cancelled policies at a glance. Most agree this information would be valuable. They just don’t have the means to do it.
Other Software Solutions Don’t Work for the Insurance Industry
Conventional CRM software doesn’t work for insurance brokers. Accounting software can provide part of the picture, but not everything a broker needs. Most major industries, from healthcare to IT, have their own software that tracks and reports the information relevant to that specific field.
Why shouldn’t brokers have a way to track their statutory and group ancillary business?
That’s when we set our programmers on a new task: To create a software program for our customers that would give them actionable insights for business development in an easy-to-read interface.
DBL Center Prepares to Launch Net Revenue Tracker
For the past year, we’ve been working on a software application that will let our brokers manage their accounts and track their commissions from anywhere. Because we know our brokers spend a lot of time on the road, having this information at their fingertips makes it easier for them to serve their customers and write new business because every dollar counts in this industry.
Our new mobile-friendly broker dashboard, the NRT (Net Revenue Tracker) will help brokers who put their business with the DBL Center stay ahead of the competition and see their bottom line in real time. Because success is not created by what you earn, but by what you keep.
Net Revenue Tracker Provides the Answers You Need to Grow Your Book of Business
Would you like to:
- Track new business and see where it comes from to determine your most successful salespeople?
- See how much you’ve earned monthly, quarterly, and annually at a glance?
- Determine what percentage of your revenue comes from new business vs. renewals?
- Know exactly when each customer’s policy renews?
- Find out, at a glance, what percentage of business lies with each major insurance carrier?
- Have all this information available to you through a user-friendly application?
Our developers are hard at work, right now, creating the Net Revenue Tracker software, which will do all of this and more for DBL Center brokers.
The Net Revenue Tracker will allow brokers to:
- View business metrics at a glance
- Track profitability of specific accounts
- Learn where you need to diversify your business between multiple carriers to protect yourself, and where it might pay to consolidate for better rates
- Reduce your dependency on carriers by tracking renewals in your office
- Spot trends in cancellations so you can improve customer retention
- Track and improve business growth
Time-tested Platform Gives Our Brokers the Edge
The DBL Center has been relying on software to track our net revenue and growth for more than a decade now. Our time-tested platform of proven business development tools will give our brokers the edge. The Net Revenue Tracker provides deep analytics and actionable information for business growth in a convenient format.
With 41 years in the insurance business, The DBL Center has learned a few things about business processes. We know how important it is to pay attention to the finer details and track your results for consistent growth.
Isn’t It Time Be An Early Adopter?
If you aren’t tracking your revenue in a reliable way, or if your current platform falls short of what you need, we invite you to give us a call for a quick demo of our software solution.